View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:06 PM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
superduperwesman, you seem to be the only one arguing this, is it you that wants the budgit increased as you don't feel you can do it for under 300?
Ahaha...... ahahah Seriously??? Says the guy who post an argument ahahah I mean it's no fun when you do my job for me. What's the point in trying when you just disprove yourself?? Better luck next time.

I just joined the contest yesterday so I just thought I'd get in my opinion before the closing date.

But yeah I guess I'm the ONLY one arguing.... oh right... and YOU blahahh. Oooh thats right it takes two to argue?? And I guess everyone on the other 5 pages don't matter either??

I've made tanks for less I could do it again... but it's to early to tell what I want to do so I figured add cushion and if I come in below... good. And at the end of the day everyone not in the contest seems to want the budget to remain unchanged... and then they'll probably complain about how pitiful the tanks they'll be voting on are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
anyways, guess I forgot.. rules we ment to be broken

guess that means we can start posting cars and table saws in the buy and sell section on the board as no one will mind if we change the rules.
If you recall:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduperwesman View Post
Yeah if everybody broke the rules all the time things would be a mess... If the foundation of something is less than ideal from the start then a change is required and that shouldn't really be a problem as long as it follows the correct "Management of Change Process."
I don't recall saying rules were meant to be broken? More like at times they need to be. I guarantee if you take the argument "rules should never be broken" over "sometimes rules need to change" (which is what you seem to be alluding too with your sarcastic eye roll) you will lose every time because arguments brake down in absolutes and because you can't judge something by it's abuse. You CAN NOT RATIONALLY DENY that rules sometimes need to be changed... and I think I've already proven that with my buddy Josh.

I think not posting your table saw on a fish forum is founded on something a little more solid than an obscure number selection.

But feel free to... not argue some more??

Last edited by superduperwesman; 10-31-2008 at 03:10 PM.