View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

Well, it doesn't have anything to do with the photo contest, except for the parallel it creates. Contests have rules and deadlines, and I guess that's the point. I don't really care either way, to be honest, but I think the fun of the contest has already been compromised to a certain degree, and I'd hate to see yet ANOTHER topic of debate, disagreement, panties-in-a-bunch-edness.

So when DO we draw the line? Can anyone enter at any time? Simply because they bring an entry fee and are at a disadvantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduperwesman View Post
What does the photo contest have to do with a tank contest?? ahah. No entry fee... and if you miss out there's another one next month... not a minimum of 6 months later.

But if we are going to use parallels... People love it when you buy back into poker games... a chance for them to win more money when I'm rolling in with half the chips.

The way I see it... I'd be at a disadvantage so I thought others might prefer it... especially if there is a late entry fee but no worries if it's gonna cause even more trouble.

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz