View Single Post
Old 04-14-2003, 12:39 AM

cavediver is on a distinguished road

Hi again guys,
It's been another busy month for myself in the working world. I have decided to part my Reef system out. I have listed all of the components above and would have liked to see it go as a package, but I don't think that it will happen.

I am going to part the system out starting with the livestock. I would like to leave the animals in their environment until someone has committed to a purchase.
I would prefer that you came over and see the animal in its environment before I stress it by removing it and half the rocks that their hiding in! Anyone who is interested is welcome to contact me and arrange a meeting time.

For the record this is copy of the post above:
Live Stock: (all fishes and corals are healthy and with me for at least 8 months now. I’m not very good with the names of the coral species, but I have a lot of SPS Frags with a bunch of varieties. Not the best sales pitch, but what can you do!!) The following is a list of the current residents in my system:

Long Nose Hawk
Pair of Ocellaris Clowns mated with a Bubble Tip
Blue Tang
Kole Tang
Flame Angel
Coral Beauty Angel
Six Line Wrasse
Cleaner Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp
Many turbos
Sand Sifting Star
Brittle Star
Many polyp encrusted rocks
Pulsing xenia
Many SPS frags
Open brain

If anyone is interested please contact me via e-mail and we can work out further arrangements. I have a back-up plan and my LFS is willing to accept my livestock at a very poor exchange rate. I would rather see someone in the hobby benefit of decent prices instead of the LFS turning around and charging that hobbyist full retail.

Thanks,
John