View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Patrick, you know i would if i could sorry buddy, maybe look at the 1 doser and build from there as funds allow, least you then have the unit and are then free to expand as required.

Unfortunately I dont have a time machine to go back and fix any issues that may of gone on in the past, but I am surprised Claude himself said there is nothing he can do as that is 100% the opposite to his approach on business, client loyalty comes first, I am very surprised at this as only a few months ago he helped a dealer out with out of date stock and shipped at his fullest expense new items, i know this as I dealt with the case personally. Are you sure you spoke with claude?? I truly am amazed if you did, and am sure there must have been a cross reference or something. I will talk to Claude tomorrow about this, please drop me an email right away with all your details so we can look back at past records.

That being said, I cant go back in time but what i can do is make sure the best service in the industry is offered directly by us and Fauna from the moment we took ownership.

And thats the way forward now, building a strong brand with excellent support and client care, giving accurate answers and providing Canreef members direct access to both myself and Claude at any time

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-09-2008 at 10:58 PM.