View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:22 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Ok looks like my presence is set to stay

Any potential supply issues in the past are now 100% addressed and we are in full flow of building this excellent brand to where it should be and have been wholly encouraged by the huge support we have received thus far irrelevant of external pressures. Its the product and support that matters and the level of client care NOW provided. The range has a massive following in Europe and it is a shame up until now people have not really seen the true value this range now supported so strongly over here, has to offer for what ever reason.

I am sorry but buyer beware is not justified at all, you are dealing with me no matter who you purchase FM from and I stand by my own strong solid reputation. Not one dealer is selling out of date stock, if they are then i need to know. if you receive out of date stock and can not get this addressed i am here to help as always.

Please visit my forum you may get a better feel for the values I stand by and the support I give everyone.

Buyer supported consistantly.

I have a funny feeling the way this thread is going which is a shame for such a valid starting place.

So to put back on track, email me and we will discuss your out of date products irrelvant of where when or who you purchased from.

Here to help and support

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-09-2008 at 09:34 PM.