View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:45 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

One thing is for sure, NOTHING is sent from our dealers out of date. I can not comment much on the past as that is the past, but if you know how we operate, customer care is paramount and if we hear of out dated stock being sold we would address that immediatly like any responsible distributor.

Luckily now for the FM range the amount of dealers in canada is growing and we are taking on new dealers weekly, so i would like to think under us a fresh light has been cast on the great product, and we will do all we can to make sure accessibility and informity is kept to an optimum level.

This is why we support all you guys so heavily on CANREEF as we know how important it is to look after the homegrown market.

Rest assured if you have any questions concerns or anything else we are here to help so situations that may of happened before are only in the past.

Onwards and upwards, now I will shut up (Unless asked directly).

But please keep track of my forum as I dont venture into the public domain of CANREEF hardly ever and that is where all updates and promos are done

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.