View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua-Digital View Post
Hiya

As you can clearly see from my post no other brand was referred to specifically as there are so many out there and I have absolute no interest in what these sort of discussions. My only mention was of fauna products, with accurate information. I have zero interest in getting involved in debates on which system is best and will not get drawn into such pointless battles, I believe in positivity only.

Both Claudes and my posts were highlighting some miss conceptions of the product and how it is used which we both are entitled to do, and of course the benefits of using the system.

As it seems a subject you are quite fired up about I feel it is best nothing further is said from me to stay positive and peaceful and welcome you any time to try the system if you so choose.

It is clear you are a great fan of ZeoVit which is great, I am plased the system works for you as i am sure it does for many others. But what works for one may not work for another and it is for the consumer to decide. What our job is to do is clear any miss conceptions of our product range, give accurate information when asked in a positive way not putting the sytem against others, and highlight its very effective results irrelvant of other systems on the market as it is the Ultra Lith system that is of interest to us not other systems.

We as a company will only ever talk about the benefits of the Fauna Marin Ultra Lith system and will never get dragged into these sort of his product is better than your product pointless battles that only fuels friction. Yes there is competition in the market and I believe that is a good thing it gives consumer choice and that is great for the buying public.

Nothing further to add. But I have a sneeky suspicion this thread is set to run

Best wishes
Michael
Fueling friction is not my intention at all. Constructive arguments are good. Customer choice is good and competition is also good. It is obvious that people have success with both products; however, I am only speaking by my own experiences and understanding, thanks for your input!