View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:55 PM

i2ik is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot everyone! I really like the wall panel, it can also give me access in the back with no problem. Its not big, but could not get a fish room, so its the best way closest to a fish room. There is a QT tank/frag tank in the back and a reservoir of 90G for my water change. Everything else is under the tank.

I recently change my CA reactor to a GEO 818, working really good up to now, much easier to adjust than the Schuran i had.

I got the Naso tang a week ago, the most recent fish. All the other fishes are in the tank for at least 6 months.

TriggerMan: thats indeed a parrot fish, its a quoyi parrotfish. Its been known as the only parrot fish "reef safe". Up to now, he have not touch any kind of corals, grazing algea on the rocks. As efficient or maybe more than a rabbitfish IMO. He is also eating all kind of food: pellets, flake, frozen, salad, nori, etc...

Keri: thats a Bellus Angel. Had him for about an year. My favorite genicanthus angel.
420G Front Starfire Glass Reef Tank, 150G Costum made Sump, Sifligoi 3x400W + ACLS Unit, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech pump, 3xBattery Back Up, 4xWavy Sea+, Prolifux Wireless Controlleur, Oceans Motions 4 Ways, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/Di