View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:57 AM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soft Coral Aggressive Reef

So...I thought I would start a thread to following the progression of my tank.

I had a thread a while ago documenting my "lagoon tank" but ended up scraping that project and getting a bigger tank. Shortly after setting that tank up (which I never got a chance to post here) I decided to take it down due to health issues. My fish and corals went to my brothers place temporarily while I sorted things out.

After figuring things out, I decided to set up the 130G again. I have also bought a 240G for the future since I know my fish will outgrow the 130. I really hope I don't have to set that up anytime soon though.

The tank is 130G with a 75G sump. Stand/Canopy are DIY but not quite done yet. I still have some painting to do. The tank is a peninsula tank that separates my kitchen area from bed/living area. I live in a studio style condo, so basically a 800 sq. foot room. The tank breaks things up nicely.

I guess I will just show some pictures and then explain how its set up later if anyone is interested. I really just wanted a place to post pictures as the tank matures.

FTS

FTS from kitchen side

Sump/Refugium...there are a few fish living in my fuge right now.

X-Mas Wrasse living in the fuge

Fu Manchu Lion also in the fuge for now because he can't compete for food with the "big boys"