View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:55 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

Funny you mention a bathroom, that's what it is from. I have it for my backsplash in this house when we started renovating. I LOVE the stuff, and went through great strides to NOT fill the holes in with grout on the splash. I like the holes and such in the natural stone. The last bathroom I did, I had to fill the holes in with grout which defeated the whole purpose of the look in my opinion.

Isn't cyanobacteria the thick red slimy stuff that I had to syphon off of my rocks the other day? I did do some research on it, know a bit about it, but darned it, now you are making me do more research since I am a newbie...

Great name BTW... I have the same one. Spelled just like the Princess... I always have to say it since people tend to add extra "n"s or do an "e" on the end. I introduce myself as "Diana" and still get called "Diane". Ten years into my marriage, my in laws got me a birthday cake with "Diane" on it... I had a chuckle about it, sort of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
It looks cool.... it would look really cool in my bathroom

I just cant help but smile with the thought if you could get some cyanobacteria leaching back out of the travertine! LOL, not really possible, but I guess life comes full circle?

-Diana

Last edited by my2rotties; 09-24-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Adding