View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:15 PM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDigital View Post
What if the vendor doesn't like the person saying that the skimmers and lighting are way overpriced... Then we are back to square one...
I guess I assumed they want to know something like that... and that as long as things are facts that they have the control to change I don't know how they can blame anyone but themselves.

If they care so much about people stating facts they should change it.

The truth should never fear investigation

Anyone who cares enough to do research (ie view the poll) is gonna do enough to know the item is cheaper somewhere else anyway.

I walk into a store and tell them stuff is cheaper else where... they match it or tell me to go else where... same deal applies here. If vendors care they'll match it if not they must not mind the loss in business or make up for it in customer service... or hope people will just buy it because they are in for the cheaper fish, don't wanna make another trip, or whatever... thats just business in general.

Some people have no problem paying more if it supports local business.

Fact: It was raining the other day and I hated it but I can't change that so I can be mad about it.. but I guess I just don't understand how you can be mad about something you can change?

What if a vendor is mad about a "neutral"... are we still back to square one? Just because someone might get mad doesn't mean you toss the idea or should toss the polls too because guess what... someone "might" be mad.

You can't judge something by it's abuse

I just think they would be happier if things were qualified.

Generally when things are obscure people think the worst.

"You are not gonna believe what I heard about...?" They're not thinking something nice .. alot of times they're thinking worse than it actually is.

Just some thoughts

Last edited by superduperwesman; 08-19-2008 at 09:20 PM.