View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:28 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

I have dealt with bussiness's that before i have even bought something I received the poorest customer service and choose not to shop there.So should i not be able to rate them because i never purchased anything there? i have received details(promises) on shipping,packaging etc before i actually enetered into the sale and had i known about the bussiness from some other way than i wouldn't have shopped there.Sure the product might be okay but in all reality the customer service sucks as they lied from the get go. Its not all about the purchasing power. Customer Service has alot to do with a voting system as we'll.

I would think that the vendors with good customer service and rating's have nothing to worry about when it comes to 2 upset people and 30 happy customers. Example(Snappy)
Yes indeed if you have alot of unhappy people than either something is up(pm a mod) or you need to reevaluate how you are running your bussiness.

You can't please everyone. Do you think places like Future Shop etc....Really care about the people they have ticked off along the way. They have enough "Happy" customers to still run a good bussiness.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone