View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 06:58 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Christy, can you remove the vendor rating forum for Engineered Aquariums as well. Although I like the idea I don't think it has been setup appropriately.

I have worked very hard making sure every customer I've had is 100% happy. To the best of my knowledge I've never had an unsatisfied customer and yet someone has voted stating they are very unsatisfied and I'm completely powerless to correct this. If a customer was unhappy I would do everything in my power to change that even if it meant a full refund. I highly doubt that this voter was a customer bur rather some random member with some kind of grudge regarding an unrelated issue.

The major problem with the system is that anyone can vote, only customers of that vendor should be able to vote. This seems like cruel and unusual punishment towards us vendors, I don't think we all need to suffer as a result of one bad egg.

Thanks,
Steven Phelps

On another note, I welcome feedback from actual customers. If you have any issues or concerns with any of my products please contact me directly. After that if you are still unsatisfied feel free to post publicly.