View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:21 PM

rocketlily is on a distinguished road

I have been following this thread with interest and would like to share, as a person who prefers to shop online. I don't like to spend alot of time driving around. I am in no way affiliated with any vendors and I have in the past purchased from Canreef sponsors. I spend the time to check out posts regarding them and PM other members who have bought from them. If I cannot find any posts about them, I create a thread and ask for opinions.

I regularly purchase from a supplier and when checking them out was told I would have a couple of issues. I do have these issues, and continue to deal with him because I can deal with the issues. In reading posts regarding him, I got what I expected. I have purchased twice in the last two months with another supplier and all my expectations have been met (if not exceeded) by him. In reading posts regarding him, once again, I got what I expected. I purchased from a major supplier in the US and the replies I received warned me about major Customs charges. Once again, I got what I was warned about.

I am currently dealing with another sponsor of Canreef regarding a major purchase. I have done my research, checked references and I am very confident that next month, I shall be posting a picture of my purchase, along with a big Thank You.

It is up to all of us to check thoroughly the places we spend our money. Would we walk into a dirty little shop with dirty tanks and hand over our money? Since you cannot be at the place you are spending your money when dealing online, let the other members be your eyes. I am sure that you will find that the members of Canreef can be brutally honest with you.