View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:49 AM

JPeach is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to JPeach
Cool Transfering out of the Country Sale -Calgary ** ALL SOLD **

Hey all ,

I am transfering out of the country so I need to tear down my little 14 Gallon nano.

Green Branching Torch Coral its about 11- 13 heads I can't tell, Fully extended its about 8 inches around = $100 OBO

Shot From the Top down

Shot from the side

I also have a leather for sale that has been growing VERY fast, It has attached it self to good size piece of live rock and has already started to self frag from a injury a Rouge Eruchin caused a few months back = $60 OBO

I have a collony of Button Polyp Green that has been a pleasure to watch grow, The below picture is horrible cause my camera batteries died while trying to take a good picture of it, The above picture gives you an indication of color Its about 25-35 Heads Color Green and brown, attached to a good sized piece of live rock. = $70 OBO

I have 2 Ocellaris clowns Male and Female, The female hosts in the leather when its out. They are in the pictures above

I also have a small colony of Mean Green Zoo's ( Sorry no pictures the Camera Died ) 7 Heads - Just bought it from wicked frags a few months ago for $45 Will sell for $35

And once all the coral and fish are gone then I will have about 10 Pounds of live rock to sell, $40

If someone wants this all I'll cut them a really good deal, Must bring own bags as I have this tank at my office and don't have any bags here

Looking forward to hearing from you

Jim

Last edited by JPeach; 08-13-2008 at 12:33 PM.