View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 06:47 AM

Samw is on a distinguished road

What's up? I'm lost. Who's jumping to conclusion? That was a quote from Julian Sprung who isn't a participant in this discussion. Hence, the QUOTATION MARKS. I was trying to explain that not all Gonioporas are impossible to keep. I didn't even mention what kind you might even have as I was not even replying to your post.

See http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issu...002/invert.htm for the entire article. See paragraph 2 if you want to know where that quote came from.

What did I do to get on your bad side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblueaquatics
Quote:
"In my opinion, it is wrong to generalize that all "Goniopora" are difficult to keep. There are numerous species, and they behave differently in captivity. I reported (Sprung, 1999a, Sprung 1999b) that certain species of Goniopora are easy to keep, contrary to popular belief, and that most Alveopora are similarly hardy"
I never said what species of goniapora I had good success with. It would be much more polite to ask for some additional info on the subject before jumping to conclusions. {SNIP} No need to jump to conclusions, if something seems like it dosent jive, just ask whats up...