View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 02:56 AM

Bugsy is on a distinguished road

Hello all, glad to have found you. I to live in Vernon. I have been in this hobby for the past 4 years with a very successful 10 gal nano tank. I have just recently sold all my rock and corals and fish from this tank due to the high cost of everything. All my stuff was getting really overgrown in this tank and in order for me to downsize the corals a bit I had to sell the rock and all as every piece of rock was covered with corals.

I also have lost a "touch" of interest in that tank too, upgrading was not an option as i really did not want to add $$$$ into something bigger.

So now I am a "pico" owner of a 1 gal tank. Lots of fun something to keep me still in the saltwater thing. I have 3 very small frags of green star polyps, green button polyps, mushroom frag. 2 hermit crabs 1 bumble bee goby.

I see you have ordered from J&L Aquatics, I have never been there but browse their site quite often, very neat things and great prices compared to what we pay here that is for sure.

What I would like to know is, does anyone in the Vernon area on this board have some very small I mean very small frags of buttons?? I would love to add some blue or pink ones to this little tank of mine or even 1 nice colored ric would be neat.

Amy