View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 10:31 PM

Troy F is on a distinguished road

Keep it cool fellows, it's a hobby , we've all forgotten before (except me). I've seen invoices before and I don't think it would be to much of a problem to ask, they might say no and they might say here ya go. Knowing where the fish is collected is always a concern of mine and I always ask. John or Allen will just plain tell you where the shipment comes from and I'd believe them. I tend to do my business with retailers I can trust. There are retailers I don't trust, I wouldn't buy anything from them.

Brad, I'm not sure why you're so offended by this whole topic. In certain applications, the idea of seeing an invoice is crazy but on this topice considering the point of ethics and all, I think it a valid quiestion. I'm not saying the sheet will come out but no harm in aking. If one of my customers asks for a supplier I tell them, "I'm sure you can see why I'm not going to tell you that," and that ends it. I have customers asking for copies of my master keys, extracter keys and lock picks if you can believe it. I've yet to tell one to stuff their head up their ass, although, it is tempting at times.

lusus naturae