Thread: Blue gigantea
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 10:18 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

You know what though Tony.. Remember how you had said you thought that it was going to turn a more brown colour. You were right. I can see a very noticiable difference in the oral base and the outer tentacles for colour. I believe that both of the yellow ones that Drew and i got were bleached. But now after 2 weeks of lights and 2 feedings it is starting to change.It is starting from the outside in. But they are definetly getting darker.

When i feed mine the krill it was okay but not fast like it is with the tiger prawns. I feed it again today and it was gone in about 1 1.5 min. And the piece i feed is about a 1/2 inch that i soaked in selcon since last night. So you are right maybe it likes the bigger stuff.

I am sure all will be we'll. You are the most knowlesgeable when it comes to these guys so he is in the best hands.

Thanks for all your help with mine.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone