View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:11 AM

Zylumn is on a distinguished road

This is an important thread and topic and I would like to share my opinions based on being a consumer and a Future Vendor.

1) I agree with CR Staff negative reviews will only cause trouble and should be banned.
2) CR Staff are currently allowing positive reviews which is great.
3) Vendors advertise on this site to increase customer business, not take away or hinder it.

Many sites like Ebay, Frags.org, etc use a numbering system for grading Vendor performance.
What if Canreef set up a Positive Review Site (like a Poll) that gave you 5 categories to grade from 1-5 1 being Good and 5 being Perfect. Only your grade selection would be allowed on the Review Site and possibly (name???)
Also Canreef would allow the vendors a choice whether they wanted to be part of the Review Site or not.
This would be a win win situation for us all as a customer we can see the vendors that are doing exceptional and make our decisions to purchase accordingly. As a vendor you can choose whether or not this review site would benefit your company or NOT and choose not to be part of the review area.

Just my personal opinion and hope that someone can chime in and help take this to the next level with more ideas.
Kevin