View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:18 PM

Doo is on a distinguished road

I think this is a great topic and I have noticed that in general all the aquarium related forums are lacking some kind of "FEEDBACK" system...

I understand the "he said, she said" stuff would get old fast for the moderators & I respect that.

I belong to another forum called "CANADIANGUNNUTZ" (take a guess) and on that forum there is a feedback system for each time you buy and sell - you simply go to the person you bought from or sold to and provide feedback after each transaction. I think this keeps everyone honest and weeds out the people who have bad intentions...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/

Have a look at the link to the site!

I just love how I can go in and look at each users rating before I buy something from them across the country. Each user has a number behind their user name in brackets {ex: Doo(8)} and that is the number of transactions they have made and when you click on that number up comes a page with all the feedback left for them by others.

This works for vendors and fellow members both alike.

Just my though on a system that works for 10,000+ users and might work for us...

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebeard View Post
Just wondering, has an eBay type rating system ever been considered? There could be different categories for each vendor on a scale from 1 - 5. Categories could be Quality, Service, Communication....etc. Perhaps a poll for each vendor?