View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 02:19 AM

mildcustom2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Not sure why you have to sell it. Is she after half the value? Always ways to keep the tank. I went through a breakup last year, kept my house, tank, etc, just parted with a bit of cash. She's gone, still have a tank and I met someone waaayyyy better over the holidays. This could be the start of something great for you!! Was for me!!
First thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement and support. I will respond to all your pm's shortly ( think I'm up to 30 or so ). I will also figure out some prices for the equipment tonight (doing my expenses for work right now)for those that inquired. As for the livestock, come over, have a look and make me a reasonable offer this weekend and its yours.

As to the question I quoted above. The reason I'm selling the entire tank is because she is signing the house over to me (removing her name from the deed) and in order to pay my 2000.00$ a month mortgage I have to cut back on my cost of living, materials to run the tanks and electricity. In total I'm hoping to save over 150$ a month. Even then I'm going to have to take in a room/housemate to help bring down the cost of things. This person will basicaly live in my house and enjoy it the same as I do (hoping for a real hottie), couldn't hurt I'm only a 26 year old male.

Thanx

Sean