View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:07 PM

Pan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by untamed View Post
I didn't have a fish "wish list" when I began to get fish...but I've been doing this long enough to recognize something interesting/appropriate when I see it. Also...having a very large tank, I'm fortunate that I can now purchase some things that were off-limits before.

Sometimes, I get it wrong. I just purchased a juvenile Naso from JL because I was certain it was NOT Naso literalus....but I was wrong. Now...he needs to find another home because I already have Naso elegans...I was hoping I had found Naso unicornis because it is almost impossible to tell them apart when they are young.

I kind of regret purchasing the Foxface...Now, I'm wishing I had held out to find a Magnificent Rabbitfish instead. So...sometimes I do the same thing as all of us...buy a fish without a lot of forethought.

Now that I'm having to be more selective about additional fish, there is a list. (I'm not going to share it, so don't ask...!) The Atlantic Blue Tang was on the list, but I got one of those a few weeks ago.
Do you find your atlantic blue tang a shy fish? Mine seems sort of shy, mind you he is new in the tank two days..but he will not leave the Tomini Tangs side. They are like best buddies, swim everywhere together.