View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 03:44 PM

mildcustom2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyjaxon View Post
the lotus looks nice but havent you heard that chevy is reviving the 69 camaro? its supposed to have the ls2 6.0L v8 (400cid) pushing an estimated 400 bhp and gas milage is supposed to be really good with variable cylinder technology im not sure of the msrp on this car but i for one will own one BTW 400 bhp is just the starting point because its a chevy the go fast parts will probably be endless! right now i am driving a crown victoria with pi cylinder heads and a compession ratio of 10:1 (my rocket couch) just an idea if you want affordable perfomance and luxury the ford modular motors that have replaced the old pushrod v8s have a ridiculous amount of potential the fastest crown vic ive seen is at 650 hp with a supercharger just a few ideas to toss at you but heck its your dime i think you are probably set on the lotus but remember with a car like that the cops will always be looking in your direction and go fast goodies will probably cost a mint, I for one belive that once you become used to the power your car produces you will always want more

Sorry, I owned a GM lemon once and will never buy one again. GM is just full of empty promises and heart ache (very un-reliable).