View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 04:56 AM

mildcustom2 is on a distinguished road

I finally managed to find the time to plumb my frag tank today and made a hanger for my new Lumenmax 3 Pendant. I ended up going with a lummenmax 3 with galaxy ballast and phoenix 15K bullb because I decided it wasn't worth it to cheap out on my lighting since its the key component to my tank. I haven't heard very many good things about the reefstar lighting either. I also decide to to run my Sequence Reeflo Dart on a closed loop and eliminate a sump all together. I added a canister filter ( full matured filter sponge and new chemi pure bag) to do what minimal bio/chemical filtering that will be required since there may be only one or two fish in the tank. Still planning on adding a refugium in the next couple of weeks but for now I'll live with out it.

I really needed to get this up running even if it is a very minimal setup for now due to the large amount of frags I have accumilated from constant growth and clipping in the display tank. Future additions to the setup in the month to come will be a protien skimmer, calcium reactor, refugium, phosphate reactor and about 300 frags. Time for some pics.

Thanx For looking

Sean