View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:23 PM

BC564 is on a distinguished road

ok..we started talking about this thing in the other thread. I bought a tube anemone in October...the wife thought it was just so pretty and amazing...which it is.....but after it killed its third fish......in 4 days...it had to go....so I started up my 20 gal nano and bought some live rock....put sand in the bottom.....he now resides in this little tank...which Im sure he has no clue of his surroundings......if you want him to stay in one place....cut a piece of pvc about 10 inches long and stuff his tube in it....he will stay put....he hasnt moved plus it anchors him down.....the tank is called death tank .....i have 3 chocolate chips stars in there with him....and urchin....a conch....tons of bristleworms....a crab that came out of the rock.....I had a sea hare.....he ate it.....anyways...they look incredible with the main lights off......oh...also when my 6 line wrasse went carpet surfing.....the body was eaten by the tube worm...normally he gets a big fat shrimp....about once a week......buy a cheap shrimp ring....lol