View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:19 PM

snarkys is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
For those that absolutely need USPS. I think they have improved their tracking. Here is tracking info I received from USPS on a purchase from the US. Not sure what service the sender used, but I think it was priority mail with tracking. The delivery time wasn't so bad either. The delay from attempted delivery to delivery was because I never got around to picking up the parcel from the post office once the delivery card was left

Service Type: International Parcels

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered Abroad CANADA 02/08/08 6:44pm

Attempted Delivery Abroad CANADA 02/02/08
12:53pm
Attempted Delivery

Out of Foreign Customs CANADA 02/01/08 3:10pm

Into Foreign Customs CANADA 02/01/08 5:01am

Arrived Abroad CANADA 02/01/08 5:01am

International Dispatch UNITED STATES 01/29/08 11:01pm

Acceptance ALABASTER AL 35007 01/25/08 2:32pm
really hit more miss with USPS tracking you may get this and it may not update with anything until the day it arrives. So after receiving one of these it can be pretty unnerving when you don't get anything. While the above is a step forward it's not much help to me, the number one thing I want out of tracking is to know when it is going to arrive, the above just lets you know that your package still exists and it may be getting closer : )

we are happy to ship via usps upon request but we find it is only cheaper on high value packages or packages that are light and small. A very small percentage of our orders fall into those categories.

Last edited by snarkys; 02-10-2008 at 01:22 PM.