Thread: One sad story
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 05:26 AM

findingnemo1 is on a distinguished road

Okay now i agree with you to a point. Yes it was a mistake that he obviously regrets. And yes it was preventable or maybe not.

What i don't agree with is the fact that people feel that it is okay to say that he should be embarrassed to tell people. Isn't that the reason that we all come to these boards? To learn from other people even if it is from there mistakes. Not you and Not I can say we have never made a mistake in this hobby that has cost some kind of death.
Okay he made a mistake her told everyone(i might add instead of lying about it) now lets move on.

Can you honestly tell me you have never lost a coral or fish?
Now you are going to tell me that it was not preventable right

Okay we'll considering you are a memeber of PETA( which i might add i agree with alot of the issues they are involved with) Then in all reality there mandate per say is that any animal is not to be used for entertainment purposes among other things.. We'll what is our tanks? Purely for our enjoyment and entertainment. And considering we are taking fish out of the ocean which is how big and placeing them into glass boxes then in all reality that would be what??? So you can not tell me that all the deaths of fish and corals in the aquarium industry is not preventable and that you and I and everyone that has any kind of aquarium are not are contributing to that.

Not trying to condemn anything but people need to look at there own actions before they start biting someones head off