View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 05:55 AM

S.D is on a distinguished road

Hi Clint,

Harold and I send our deepest sympathies to both you and your wife. Sadly, we never had a chance to meet Chris or get to know him, we thank you for sharing what you have about him, he was obviously a terrific man and the bond the two of you share is very, very special. I am so sorry Chris had to deal with asthma, it is a very serious disease that is truly underestimated in this world. I am thankful he had a brother like you who understood what he had to deal with regarding his health condition and was a help to him.

As many people here have already said, keep talking Clint…that is one of the most important things we can do when we are faced with the loss of someone dear to us. The feelings you are going through right now as well as the feelings you will experience in the days and months to come are very normal.

Harold and I have had the pleasure to get to know so many people through Can Reef and we are truly thankful for the wonderful friendships and kindness everyone we have spoken to and have met with have put forth…..Can Reef is like a big community family, we’re all here for you and your wife.

Feel free to pm or call Harold and I anytime….we’re always here.

Heartfelt condolences,
Sarina & Harold