View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 03:35 PM

TANGOMAN is on a distinguished road

LOL. I was afraid I would lose a few in the mumbo-jumbo. Maybe I should have added a photo just to get the brave ones to run for cover...
Steve, my concern is the pressurized reservoir/vessel will allow water to go to the kitchen or to the evap. reservoir. As water evaporates, the pressurized vessel will re-fill it. Come morning time, it's unknown how much, if any water is available for the rye & water kick start for the day...? (Kidding).

Mark, I too have the Aquasafe system. Is the shut off valve the small stainless steel check valve on the RO housing. I once found debris in it and after cleaning it shut down normally. For a while...
What's the white "valve" after the cartridges but prior to the membrane,
(4 lines),...?

Tony, the solenoid valve works awesome! Reliable and an awesome safety feature especially when on vacation! If there's a 3/8 JG check valve, you've given me hope for the chances there's a 1/4" available.

I dunno', I hooked up the kitchen to a separate GAC cartridge I had layin' around. Maybe that's good enough, Nah! I won't give up until I have to scramble for the shop-vac...LOL

I have also heard running GAC after the DI resins. Not sure but sounds like a good reason for debate, but remember, this topic is all about me...LOL

Thanks for all the input! It's appreciated.