View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 02:27 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

just to add my two cents, intense light, good water (no nitrates, ect) Ca not to high say 380ish, and Alk up around 11. worked wonders for me, awesome colors and ugly fast growth. how you achieve this is up to you. I didn't do the zovite or what ever it is, I tried feeding for about 1 year, no difference from when I didn't feed. I chose to skim the hell out of it, Kalk reactor and Ca reactor, and a good light set up.

so it sounds like your on the way. also remember anything that claims to color up fast is snake oil, it takes time. the only time I noticed a big fast change in color is when my alk got low, for some reason 8 for alk my color were dull and at 11 they were vibrant and it would change fast enough to let me use my digitata as a alk gage.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.

Last edited by StirCrazy; 12-07-2007 at 02:30 PM.