View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:58 AM

fastfish is on a distinguished road

SuperFudge - Marc, Thanks so much. Your tank is truly inspiring, I still have lots to learn from you.

reef_raf - Thanks a lot, it is my pleasure to share my tank with other hobbyist.

michika - Thanks for your support!

Joe Reefer - Thank you for all your kind words.

christyf5 - Thank you for your compliments.

digital-audiophile - I appreciate your support.

Der_Iron_Chef - Thanks a lot!

Delphinus - Thank you for your compliments.

butters88 - Without your help, my tank would not be where it is today. I have acqired many great ideas from you! A million thanks!

SeaHorse_Fanatic - Hope you enjoyed it! Many Thanks!

Samw - Thanks a lot! Your urchin is doing pretty well in my tank. It is consuming a lot of coralline algae and saves me a lot of time in maintenance.

Veng68 - Thanks a lot!

CLINT - Thank you for your compliments.

Jason McK - Thanks so much. I believe more local TOTM will be coming! You have a beautiful tank!

wickedfrags.com - Thank you for your compliments. I was lucky enough to be chosen as TOTM. I hope my corals will become as nicely coloured like your wicked corals!

jkhchris - Thank you for your support!

BC564- Thanks a lot.

justinl - Thank you for all your kind words. There are many beautiful tanks on Canreef. They provided great guidelines and suggestions for my setup.

tang daddy - Thank you for your compliments.

mark - Thanks a lot!

Snappy - Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I always love seeing your beautiful tank.

Doug - Thank you for all your kind words.

i2ik - Thanks so much! I am looking foward to seeing your beautiful tank soon.

reptile guy - Thanks for your support!

asmodeus - Thank you for your compliments. Apart from my kids as my desktop pictures, I also like to use a picture of my tank at my desktop computer, so that I can always see my tank, especially at work.

cblair - Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks!

spoot - Thanks a lot!

Renegade - Thank you for all your kind words.