View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:41 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

He's in with a desjardini tang, flame hawk, sixline wrasse, and potters angel. The tang the CBB had a few territorial skirmishes at first, the tang was really annoyed to get a newcomer and I thought I would have to remove the CBB for his safety. But eventually he accepted him (although he still won't tolerate the CBB hanging out near "his" nori stick).

Technically they could all outcompete him but since they're not fussy they get all the other food I feed first. Flakes and pellets and nori, and then a few minutes later I feed the mysis. I use a turkey baster and feed him a couple at a time. This method takes forever, but he's learned to wait at the front and watches that turkey baster.

It did take a while for him to sort of "get" it though. I hope yours comes around ....