View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 02:34 PM

SuperFudge is on a distinguished road

Colin,

Most of us are passionate about the hobby, its hard to not let that reflect in our replies or conversations to one another.

But, I agree , Step away from the keyboard !....go clean your skimmers you slackers !

But during the years ive watched countless spats, more often longwinded debates where each tries to prove a point.....problem is, theres a point where noone learns from it anymore, and it becomes really about getting the last word or at the very least not step down in front of his peers.

I think something that we all should learn to do in our replies, is just before we hit the "submit" button.....ask yourself, will i or anyone else learn anything out of this reply ?

So beside the submit button....there should also be a reality check button.

I should say this is mostly on the big boards, but is also here, and it also excludes me because i wear a cape.

Hey, did you ever wonder who`s truly on display ? , our fish or us ?

I bet my fish say..."what the hell did he go and make for us now"..." "k, guys....when you see his head pop up over the back, just pretend your just want some food, and then lets all pull him in and drown the fool ! "

Now, if you all want the last word, become a Mod....they always truly have the last say...thread closed !

Marc.

Last edited by SuperFudge; 08-17-2007 at 02:36 PM.