View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 03:48 PM

Chowder is on a distinguished road

I have been using the Ultralith system for about 3 months now . I really like what I am seeing now in my tank. I find it a really easy dosing product and not to expensive at all. I started with the beginner kit OA offers for my 65 gallon about 80 g total volume .Instead of the bottle of bio I have the ampules and dose the whole thing once a week. After three months I am out of BIO but have half the bottles of BAk and MINS left. I would suggest if you are interested in trying it to read this thread. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...readid=1026821
It tells some of the problems people are having and how they fixed it and general posts of people who like it. I myself have had one problem where I was getting some hair algae starting in my main tank. I found out on the site you are not supposed to run a refugium on the system. Dumped the refugium and all the algae went away. I am pleased with the Ultralith system and what it has done for my tank. Sorry I have no photo's of my tank before and after.
Thanks , Chris