View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:42 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

I am awaiting a pair right now from ORA......they are harder to get as they release only a couple of pairs per year to their suppliers. In the US it is a bit easier to get them and snowflakes as there are many more people attempting to raise them and ORA is more "local" I guess. I was talking to a guy in New York that gave me a few resources for them but then he realized I was in Canada...and well, that was the end of that! I am still waiting for them.....and hoping they come soon as they are very cool..and will be excellent fishes in my 150g....

J&L's had a gorgeous pair a few months back but I was unable to pick them up before some lucky reefer got them....whoever got them was very lucky in my opinion!!!

Oh and YES, I am more than happy to pay $300.00 plus for a pair of Picasso's and even more for a pair of snowflakes........

I also would pay, as Catherine would for exotic or less available tangs etc...I'd love a Black Tang or even better a Gem Tang...but they are few and very very far between