View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:40 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

I've had my 65g reef up since October of 2004, it did have it's ups and downs for the first 6 months but it is the easiest tank to care for and is gorgeous now....maintenance is simple on it too. It's an LPS and softie tank. My first coral was a nice frogspawn, I paid 90$ for it, had 5 (yes I said 5) heads on it.....I have just fragged it into 4 pieces...the main coral is still in my tank with over 10 heads, I have a second coral in my 150 with 10 heads, I sold several frags of 2-5 heads just recently...it has paid for itself many times over and it allowed me to learn and make mistakes (it was very forgiving!)

My 120g FOWLR has been up since February of 2006...it had it's share of trouble too but totally my error and now is easy as can be to have up and running...simple maintenance is the key for this one also

My 150g is new since February 2007....and has been quite enjoyable all along...I'm sure I'll have some trouble with it at some point...but it's great, growing and healthy. I'm seeing growth on my SPS already and I'm really really happy.