Thread: Frag Fest 2007
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 04:00 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

I have 2 very very large colt corals on rock each weighing over 3lbs, 1 large leather coral, and some Kenya Tree frags, mushrooms of varying color....will post pics later, if anyone is interested in the large corals I would bring them with me....but they are LARGE....I am interested in $$, easy SPS, Ricordea and zoos. PM me if interested in them at all, so I can plan it.....they would be excellent choices for newer large tanks that need some colonies and have spaces to fill!

I can bring Caesar Salad if that's ok, if there is any other items in need such as buns etc let me know as I can bring that too....any thought to having a 50/50 draw? It would help cover meat and miscellaneous supplies PLUS someone ends up a winner....let me know if any interest in it and I will grab tickets....it will be my husband, myself and possibly one of our kids.

here is the colt...one in the centre and one is behind it....the front one is very very large, the toad on the right is the one I would like to sell also....sorry for the photo skills or LACK thereof!

Last edited by Chaloupa; 05-30-2007 at 02:23 AM. Reason: forgot stuff