View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:47 AM

untamed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Man alive, look at those gorgs ... I hate you .. oops I mean .. wow, awesome. (Just kidding. I really am quite envious though. Awesome awesome awesome. )
I use photos to monitor the progress of those gorgs. The large ones..and the golden brown ones are laying down additional body and filling in where they were damaged...so they are going to thrive.

I've not been able to be yet certain if the purple/white gorgs are growing or receeding. I'm sure they don't have xooanthellae, so they are dependent on my feeding. I have some finely powdered sea fan food and I target feed when possible. Jury is out on those ones. Their polyps respond to food, but I can't tell if they are ingesting anything I'm giving.

Meanwhile, the blue throat trigger is fast becoming a VERY friendly fish. I would describe it's behaviour as "begging". The moment anyone is around, he/she swims over and gives you the puppy eyes.
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

My Tank: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28436