View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:00 PM

Duffer2 is on a distinguished road

1. Had 110g sump built and I placed it in my basement. Needed to install the pipes from the tank on the main floor down to my basement. Suddenly I found myself standing in my living room, brand new saw in hand, and three massive holes in the new hard wood floor and none of them were any good. Cut three times, measure once.

2. Had a beautiful Tasseled Filefish which was my favorite fish by far, although it tended to hang out near the bottem of the tank. Decided to move some rock around without using gloves. I was lifting one of my larger rocks, something stung me, I decided to then dropped the rock on my BB tank. Curiously I didn't hear the crack sound of rock hitting glass. It was a sad day for leafy...

3. FW 50g tank and the heater was acting funny. The seal between the plastic top and the glass body was loose. So I duct taped it. Decided it would be okay for the weekend. Water was solid green Monday morning, 36 dead fish, half of them on the floor thanks to our cat, the stench was so bad my wife went to her parents place for 2 days. Temperature on the tank was 38 degC. Took 2 years off before I started my next tank.

DUMB!!!!

Last edited by Duffer2; 04-26-2007 at 09:05 PM.