View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 11:23 PM

Bartman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmaster View Post
I guess I kind of hijacked the thread when I saw the carpenters wrasse. Not sure if jumpers are a concern or not for bartman.
Shaun.
Not to worry. Any discussion is helpful. I did have a Firefish at one point...but he carpet surfed. I thought there wasn't much jumping room at the back of the tank but apparently there was. My Royal Gramma (5 years with me) has never threatened to get airborn. I do like the look of a lot of wrasses but I would be concerned about jumping and my RG is a little territorial.

Rob, I thought my Foxface would do some rock maintenance but he merely picks and waits for other treats to come his way (from me). I would be interested in a small Tang(s) but I was looking for something to contrast the colours of the Foxface. Also, I like many of the Tang varieties but I want to keep in mind the size they might reach ultimately, considering my tank is only 4'. BTW, that colt I bought from you has an 18" spread now and hosts my 2 Oscellaris.

I understand Anthias are pretty messy so, only 1 for my tank I would imagine? Do they do alright singly as they are a schooling fish?

I appreciate the ideas. Please, keep them coming.