View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 11:20 AM

Mike Olson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom R View Post
Hi Mike

The tank is looking great. The line for the tour starts behind me. Your rock work is fantastic. When I see the rock work that many of you have done it makes me go down stairs and I immediately start to move my rock around, however it never seems to look like yours. Some of those corals look very familiar. They seem to be doing better in your tank than in mine (Reef Resh / ZEOvit).

Tom R
I dont know about doing better...but I sure am happy with them! The tank tour kinda fizzled out in the valley I think...not enough people came forward to show their tanks...YET! Just let me know the day you want to come out Tom and Jason...and anybody else...just give me fair warning so I can clean up the fish room!
180g tank(6x2x2) w/170lbs LR, 2-250W 1-400W Halides, 2-3ft t5 Actinics,H&S 1260 200 Skimmer, 1-Tunze 6000stream w/controller, 1-6060stream, 70g sump, 30g refugium Neptune controller, Sequence Hammerhead inline return, Lifeguard 25W UV, 1-Tunze osmolator, 1-Tunze wavebox, 1/4Hp Pacific Coast chiller, MarineTech calcium reactor