View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 07:31 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeferaddict View Post
Why Tony - I have a whole thread on the matter! In your defense, it seems to be a 50/50 split as to whose works and whose doesn't.
I know you do, but in all fairness there isn't a lot of info in there for people who want to duplicate a reactor. If I found a Koralin 1502 or whatever then there's maybe enough info. As for nitty-gritty details like whether it's upflow or downflow, pressurized or not, detailed time-based data on the #'s as the unit cycled, and so on .... you neglected to mention those! So sorry for razzing you but seriously, you were dancing on my misery so I had to give you a hard time about it.

Quote:
In retrospect, considering the time I have been limited to with my system in the past few months, it would be just a green wavy sea of algae by now without this wonderful little gadget!
Would love to be able to duplicate those kinds of results .... well we'll see what trial #2 brings. It's not as easy as "just put some sulfur in it and turn it on and then angels will sing songs in praise of your reef" otherwise I wouldn't be still scratching my head on this one.

Last edited by Delphinus; 12-27-2006 at 07:34 PM.