View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 12:27 AM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggle View Post
I am going to be swithching from reseve to reg force next year. I have a couple of questions about being posted and you move you tanks.

1. How do you move your fish or do you just sell them all off?
2. How many tanks have you moved through the military?
3. How much supplies did you have? mostly looking at substrate.

I want to get posted to Ontario when I go regs, I was thinking about buying as much of my supplies for my fish room befor I get posted to save the PST and the higher prices in Ontario.

Brad
WELCOME TO CANREEF first off there BRAD.

Hey Man I thought I would chime in since I'm in the really man's army ARTILLERY. been with hte Guns since MAY 89
Well Brad what I would do is I would sell your fish. since I'm not a big fan about moving fish.
I have had the pleasure of the army moving me from Shilo, Manitoba to C.F.B Gagetown and they crated my 135 gal tank that i had and moved it there forme to my PMQ until i got a house and then I moved the tank my self.
I had alot of stuff to move ,but mine was FResh water. Well I would buy online if I was you and have them shipped to your new place. THe moving company ened up smashing my skimmer and some filteration that i had. But the good thing was the army reinbursed me for the damage that they did. what trade are ya in the Army or are ya in Air force?

Trenton I have been there a few times for parachuting exercises. any way keep us informed on what happens

Good luck mike