Thread: My frags
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 05:28 AM

Squiddy is on a distinguished road
Default My frags

Received some frags from FragFactory last week as part of a group order to Victoria. Overall, pretty happy with what I got. The only real problem is that my girlfriend and I each got a frag of Macaw Palys and most of the polyps on the frag she got don't look like Macaw Palys but rather like some other kind of plain zoo that we already have in our tanks (4th picture down). The Macaw frags also look nothing like the picture on the fragfactory website. It does say in the description that they are pink skirts but still.. what I received was dissapointing when comparing with the picture on the website.

One other problem.. nothing to do with fragfactory I don't think.. is that my nice deep red zoo frag (2nd picture) has disappeared. I can see the little white rock that they came mounted on but there is absolutely nothing attached to it. I was wondering if maybe the frag was glued to the rock and came unglued? Anyways, the zoos are no where to be found! All of my other zoos in the tank are fine so I don't think something would have eaten them... plus there is absolutely no sign of anything ever being attached to the rock. I really liked these zoos .

I sent you a PM on Monday about this Mike but haven't had a response back.

Green Monticap:

Deep Red Zoos (no longer )

Tiger's Eye Zoos (doing well)

Macaw Paly (only one or two of the heads actually look like Macaws)

My Macaw Palys (flash) - No it's not just the picture, this is what they look like.

My Macaw Palys (no flash)

My Macaw Palys (Fragfactory picture)