View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 05:22 PM

support@proline is on a distinguished road

Marc Thank you for your Review
This Controller was our sample ,Mark is the first hobbyist in North America to have this unit,I was amazed with all the features of this computer &also the fact that all units are built with super high aquality material & most of all it does not have the software problems & gliches of the other brands.
I saw this unit a few months ago in germany & have been working with the manufacturer to make all components UL/CSA approved.which is what you see now.
Matthias Gross the manufacturer won an award in germany for making this unit ,here is the link
http://www.ghl-kl.de/Produkte/Aquari.../uber_uns.html
I know with Marc's vast knowledge in this industry ,we will get the best review about it.
There is more info on it on their site but in german isn't that always the case for new toys
The extra extensions that come with this unit is simply unmatched by any other brand ,specially as Marc stated th View unit is made out of metal rather than plastic & looks a lot more sleek than Aquatronica.
Maybe we can ask Marc for the close up of the view unit
As far as pricing & availability ,price will be very close to Aquatronica ,with many more features& very easy to work with.
The units will be @ the store by the end of september or first week of october.
Once again Thank you Marc.