View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 05:07 PM

shadowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to shadowboy Send a message via MSN to shadowboy Send a message via Yahoo to shadowboy

I would love to go to spain, my parents went back in the 80's, along with portugal, and england (where my mom is from) scotland so on. My sister just got back from europe after 2 years of working travelling etc. It seems now most of europe is expensive...and I probaly won't be going there. Now asia on the other hand is cheap. I stayed at this amazingly clean hostel in malaysia for 5$ a night! internet, breakfast, showers and comfortable beds,awesome. Some people at the hostel said they had better in cambodia for 2$ a night!, asia is definetly one of the first places to travel, plus air asia flies to most places in asia for under 100$.

from peoples experinece where is the best place to get a work visa for? We have some friends in australia so its just a jump from asia to there.

tb

Livestock: powderblue tang,scopas tang,sailfin tang, blue tang, longnose hawkfish, coral beauty,2 clown fish,royal gramma,checkerboard wrasse, sixline wrasse.

soon to running 55 gallon refugium.