Thread: psssst.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 08:18 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJSobczyk
Pretty busy summer for me as well. As some other members i have been planning my wedding/honeymoon, but the easy thing is we are getting married in St Lucia so they pretty much do all the work.
This past weekend was the first time i have actually been home all weekend, travelled all across BC and Alberta, camping, visiting customers etc.
Stampede took out a large chunk of my budget for entertaining etc, but its worth every penny spent!

Steve
Cool... stampede sucked for me .. of course, this is my experience. It's over priced, over crowded and just no more fun for me. People are rude, have no manners, and are just flat out ignorant. I guess that's why it was my first year back since 2003 or something... I find stampede to be a joke now. I couldn't believe the people there... everyone was so crabby and ignorant... I think there were close to 3 times that me and the guys almost had a tussle... obviously we're minding our own.. people just blow my mind these days. It was pretty shocking to me... I've never been to a place where the people have been like that.

There's my 2 thumbs up for Stampede .