View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 06:09 AM

Pan is on a distinguished road

It basically goes down to people buy from the people they can afford....for instance how many people shop at a store for something they can get at walmart for cheaper....why do you think places like walmart make money...great service? nope people (the avg.) go where it is the cheapest....

unfortunatly for most people (i said most, not all) only rich people can have ideals, the rest of us do what we can....
take that anyway you like, i go where i can afford to. Wherever that may be, being on a limited budget I feel this crunch more than most. I have shopped at at Big Als and AI (No local reefers, but that is changing when the tank cycles again) Jlaquatics, oceanaquatics etc. I generally decide what I want, then look for the best price. I don't owe anyone my business, they earn it...wether it's by prices, service, support etc. Everyone has there own ideals, you can't drag people through the mud for sticking to them, even if they are 180 from yours

So with that do what thou willt, shall be the whole of the ...
Egad i'm quoting crowley...sheesh

And remeber, most "Business's" Are out there to make money, not friends... spend 2 minutes in the business wing of the university...you'll see what i mean.

Again..not all....just most....