View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 03:29 AM

Johnny Reefer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Reefer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Lions!
Thanks for all your advice... You all suck.
I think it's in the majority of people's human nature to want to pass on information about a subject they know about. If anyone that saw your post, in the short time that it's been on the board, knew the answer I think they would have wanted to pass on that knowledge. (Human nature).
In other words, isn't it possible that maybe we don't all suck, but rather...no one that saw your post knows the answer? And anyone that does know hasn't seen it yet? (After all it's only been, what, a day?)
That's why I didn't answer. ... I don't know!
But lemme take a stab at it at the risk of lookin' dumb.
Go with the big momma 2500 gph pump and adjust it if it seems to be too much. I think you could probably put a valve on it, or something, to facillitate that. Play around with it. Experiment. (There. Now I look dumb). (Never had experience with a big, honkin' pump. My return is an Aquaclear 901 powerhead. 900 gph).
Ain't always an easy answer here.

HTH and cheers,

Edit: If it's a powerhead your lookin for, and not a return pump, I have two Seio 1500's and 4 MaxiJet 1200's (in addition to the Aquaclear 901) (tank is a 180). The Seios have a cowling that you can adjust the flow rate with.

Last edited by Johnny Reefer; 02-13-2006 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Spelling errors, etc. (Been a long day).